Ball Brothers Foundation—a private family foundation in Muncie, Indiana—is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant & Communications Coordinator.
- Responds to initial inquiries from grantseekers and community members interested in partnering with BBF
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the President/COO and Program Officers; including managing schedules, handling logistical details for internal and external meetings, preparing background materials
- Prepares correspondence, agendas, reports, minutes, check requests, and other projects/documents
- Oversees daily operations of office; including office supplies, equipment, mail, troubleshooting and limited IT support
- Working in collaboration with BBF team, prepares internal and external communications materials, including drafting and publishing content (newsletters, press releases, etc)
- Maintains the Foundation website and social media presence, including updating announcements, items of interest and other information, as directed by the staff
Grants Management Support
- Responsible for learning full functions of grant management software and providing back-up support to Grants Manager
The Foundation staff is small; therefore teamwork is an essential part of this position. Successful candidates will have experience providing executive support and:
- Possess a college or university degree and/or five years professional experience in Administration, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or English
- Demonstrate an active knowledge of primary software applications including, MS Office and MS Publisher for draft design of projects
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Have good judgment, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Maintain strict confidentiality
Ball Brothers Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from candidates regardless of race, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion. We offer a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and a benefits package which includes individual health insurance.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and qualifications, a resume, and a writing sample of 1-3 pages of your original work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application materials will be accepted until the position is filled.